BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

WelCome to Marvelove World =]

"Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience,a nd our bodies washed with pure water" (Hebrew 10:22)

Rabu, 04 Mei 2011

Jesus This Is My Prayer

I just wanted to write what is on my mind today ..

I'm thankful God has given life to me ..
I'm thankful God has given me His breath ..
how precious my life in His eyes ..
only one desire to live in this world ..
just wanted to
glorify His name
worship Him
rely only on Him

God I want my life just for You
Father my heart permission
so approved unto You ..

God I'm fragile without you ..
I need You God ..
I wish to God is always with me ..
Never left me for one moment ..

Father guide my life so always follow the will of You ..
Father take me always on Your road ..
Father protect me if I'm in danger ..
Father, lift me when  I fall ..
Because only You are always there for me ..

Jesus this is my prayer ..



0 komentar: